Premier Security concierge personnel are professionally dressed and approachable. A specialized type of security guard, a concierge acts as your building’s front-line ambassador. To be successful, a concierge specialist must also be a customer service professional.
Our training program ensures that every concierge security staff member offers a welcome and reassuring presence to staff, residents and visitors alike. In addition, they are trained to smoothly maintain access control to your building, offer front-line support and respond to any question or concern with a reassuring smile. Our trained concierge professionals can also provide first aid and serve as a safety marshal in the event of a building evacuation.
Security Concierge Training
Trained to provide both concierge and security-related services, our personnel work in both commercial and residential settings. Services provided often include:
- Greeting tenants and visitors at main entrances, helping as required
- Monitoring vehicle traffic entering and exiting the facility, recording the arrival and departure times of guests and non-residents
- Directing short-term visitors to designated parking spaces, maintaining a record of all occupied parking spaces
- Accepting and securing the delivery of small items on behalf of businesses and tenants
- Directing emergency vehicles and personnel
- Coordinate access for all contractors, like building maintenance and grounds-keeping, in a safe and secure manner
- Completing scheduled patrols of the entire premises including stairwells, elevators, and parking lots, ensuring no unauthorized access
- Deterring threats of break-ins and vandalism before they occur
- Conducting maintenance checks of lighting and door checks of absent tenant
- Supervising move-ins and move-outs
Our concierge personnel deliver the ideal combination of support and authority to maintain security and a welcoming, professional environment at any commercial and residential location.